The company: Havas Media is the media division of Havas, the sixth largest communications group worldwide. Havas Digital’s brands operated from 49 offices in 39 different countries worldwide. http://www.havasmedia.com/
Hours : full time position
Salary : N/A
Job description : The performance manager will be assigned to develop and lead their clients across all platforms of biddable media, search media planning and management (Pay-per click–PPC), search engine optimisation (SEO), media developing, media monitoring. The Performance Manager prepares and implements media plans for client performance channels alongside carrying out essential tasks for paid social management and optimisation.
• The primary focus of a Performance Manager is to drive real results for our clients through:» Accountability and ownership of online marketing program success for several client accounts. » Manage day-to-day operations of SEM campaigns and accounts » Strategize, plan and buy online media for PPC and banner ads. » Perform in-depth analysis of campaigns using internal reporting, Google Adwords & Google Analytics and Social reporting » Create new PPC campaigns, ad groups and keywords as needed alongside creating social ad formats » Write highly-effective text ads and continuously multivariate test the ads to produce optimal click-through and conversion rates » Manage budgets to ensure proper allocation in accordance with goals » Conduct keyword research, competitive benchmarking and selection for campaigns » Define, monitor, and analyze key performance indicators for continuous improvement of marketing campaigns » Provide monthly reporting & analysis to clients. Must monitor campaign results and analyze/report key metrics as needed. » Communicate with clients regarding needs, results, etc. » Proactively offer strategic campaign recommendations » Research, evaluate and propose new opportunities to increase ROI Prepare detailed SEO strategy reports » Interact and work closely with clients, both internal and external, to provide keyword search analysis, content and SEO strategy creation » Managing accounts, optimizing for high performance » Troubleshoot web metrics for SEO and SEM issues
• Campaign analysis» Follow up on each campaign’s success metrics and suggest adjustments accordingly. » Assist team in strategic post-campaign analysis and provide recommendations for future initiatives. » Provide research for and write media Point-Of-Views (POVs).
Requirement : The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who pays strong attention to detail and possesses excellent analytical skills.
Minimum 3 years’ experience with performance channels (PPC/SEO)
-Up to date and knowledgeable on SEM/SEO best practices
-Excellent project management and time management skills
– Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics; make highly informed decisions based on analysis
– Compile summary reports, and perform regular performance reviews of conversion metrics and present recommendations based on those results to team.
– Experience with web analytics
– Advance/Expert knowledge capability with Excel
– Knowledge of/experience with remarketing lists and audiences
– Comfortable with tag management and implementation
To apply: click here