Company : NYLA Method – www.nylamethod.com
Hours : Full time/part time (Both available)
Who are we seeking for?
Andrea DeBellis the Founder of the Studio
Key competencies :
- PASSION for delivering a great service and an obsessive attention to detail ensuring that every client has a great experience
- Experience in hospitality and/or administration very helpful
- Excellent organization and ability to create and improve processes
- Leadership qualities with the enthusiasm and charisma to inspire your team
- Attention to the maintenance of profit margins
- Excellent communication skills to keep management informed of all successes, challenges, staff issues and ideas for improvement
- Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a hunger to be a part of a growing business.
Job description :
You must have a drive to keep an organization running smoothly and the ability and desire to deliver a perfect service each time.
- Passion/experience with health, fitness and wellness.
- Assist Managing partner to manage all trainer’s schedules, coordinating appropriate cover for shifts
- Retail stock control and supply ordering
- Client servicing to ensure quality experiences for clients and customers
- Assist with marketing calendar and social media coordination
- Helping implement processes for studio management
- Tracking weekly reports
- Oversee all shift coverage for reception and client service in studio
- Greeting clients and handling reception during some shifts
- Training reception and support staff and leading your team
- To work as an integral member of the team by being familiar with all products, programs and services offered and in the provision of support and back-up to appropriate departments as directed and needed.
- Quality control
One year previous Receptionist experience in a corporate fitness center, hotel spa/fitness center, or health club setting is highly preferred. Five Star customer service skills along with computer and organizational skills a must.
Salary : N/A
To apply : Send your Curriculum Vitae, a cover letter and your previous reference to firstname.lastname@example.org