THE BODY COMPANY is looking for a multitasking, self motivated and social Front Office Operator.
We are a young, dynamic new business offering Personal Fitness Training with a special twist.
Our high Profile Clients value our Service Quality and the personal touch which welcomes them at every visit.
As a Front Desk Operator you are the face and first touchpoint of our company and therefore responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests!
– Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all clients
– Welcome guests and assist them with the registration
– Provide detailed information about our services and products on sale
– Answer the telephone, take appointments, manage bookings, special requests, and cancellations
– Administrate paperwork, and cashiering complying with our standards and software
– Process clients from first visit to check-out, ensuring the accurate posting of all client data, and additional Information using our computerized front office system
– Maintain the company’s books, minimum skills of accounting are a must!
– Prepare paper work for the management, such as weekly reports and team schedules
– Keeping constant customer contact
Skills & Competencies
– Previous experience in the front office department within a hotel, restaurant or other hospitality
– Excellent written and verbal english communication skills and knowledge in an additional language
– PC skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), operate with company’s software (bookings, customer database and retail)
– Proactive personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character
– The ideal candidate has a passion for fitness and beauty
– Must be able to work under pressure
– Teamplayer, multitasker, fastlearner
Sunday-Thursday 10am-7pm, Saturdays upon appointments, Friday off