Company : Social Circles
Hours : Full time
Who are we seeking for?
We are currently looking for an Event Coordinator to help with Social Circles 2014 Calendar of Events.If you, or anyone you know would be perfect for this position please apply today with you CV. If you’d love to get involved with our events, please get in touch and say hi! Lots of exciting things happening in 2014 and we look forward to sharing it all with you soon!
Job description :
Business Development/Sales Support/Event Organizer position is the primary support position to Social Circles and the various team members within our local community. This is a key role to the smooth running of the company.
The employee taking on this responsibility will need to be: flexible, hard working and have excellent communication and research skills. Good communications and a positive, friendly disposition to play an integral role in the fast paced and exciting Social Circles business are also required.
Other Responsibilities include:
• Communicate with members promoting, marketing and attending Social Circles hosted events.
• Manage and coordinate special events regularly
• To always use a professional, courteous manner when dealing with all calls, members and external clients of Social Circles
• To follow Social Circles practices and procedures in all circumstances
• To feed back any issues promptly to the senior of the office
• To establish effective working relationships with all team members
• Employees must work well on their own initiative, be computer literate and have previous event organizing experience
• Responsible in booking venues for events
• Communicate with local sponsors of events
• Handle communication for upcoming events and marketing to new members.
• Sell membership cards & collect fees paid by new members
• Distribute uniforms, train freelance/volunteers, marketing material
• Take and post photos from event
• Monitor press and post coverage on website
• Sell advertising to businesses on the website, at events, & newsletters
• Provide and regulate icebreaking activities at events
• Initiate prompt attendance, showing up early, at all events
• Entrepreneur attitude needed to build business through partnerships and continuous promotional work at all events that happen in the UAE Key skills:
• Aptitude to communicate in a clear and concise manner. Fluent English is a must with an additional language relative to the region being desirable.
• An outgoing personality to make everyone feel comfortable regardless of race, gender or color.
• Proactive personality
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self organized and acting independently
Key competencies : Sales experience is required and eagerness to learn is highly expected. Must LOVE to go out and experience life in Dubai.
Salary :This position is base salary plus commission.
To apply : Send your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
The Social Circles Team