Grow your network, share your stories and gain insights on operating in Abu Dhabi.
GlassQUBE Coworking, the first coworking space in Abu Dhabi is opening its doors this April offering 2,000sqm of luxury coworking and private workspace, floor to ceiling glass, 360 degree views of Abu Dhabi and the Arabian Gulf, an on-site international grocery store, major on-site retail amenities and unlimited free parking. It’s the ideal workspace for large enterprises, SME’s, startups and freelancers to network and collaborate.
However, this physical space is not the only part of the GlassQUBE value proposition as the company aims to cultivate and actively manage a collaborative “open source” ecosystem, providing access to professional networks, educational resources and the support services required to grow and be successful.
As part of this, GlassQUBE Coworking is hosting a networking event which will include a;
(1) Panel discussion of experts on the topic of operating and legal challenges for freelancers and startups in the UAE. Speakers include:
– Chris Free: Uber, Regional Head of UAE & Qatar
– George Daoud: Tamimi & Co., Corporate Structuring
– Ramzy Ismail: Flat6Labs Abu Dhabi, Program Manager
– Haitham Al Khatib: CEO, Sakkini
(2) An open forum to pitch your ideas and seek collaborative partners, potential funding and mentors.
The event is taking place on Tuesday March 22nd at 6:30pm at The Space, TwoFour54 Park Rotana Complex, G Floor, Abu Dhabi.
For more information and to RSVP check out their website