Our client is seeking an experienced professional services Events Executive to manage an extensive portfolio of events, ranging from small technical events to large show piece hospitality events and to provide general marketing support.
The position includes the following tasks & responsibilities:
• Responsible for the development and roll out of the firms events across the MENA region.
• Ensure objectives are set and followed up accordingly.
• Prepare project plans and ensure that deadlines are met by all parties.
• Record all event activity and communicate the results, manage event budgeting and develop ROI.
• Source and advise on venues, develop relationships with suppliers and negotiate best rates.
• Attend and manage all events, update the events calendar, assist with registration.
The qualifications and personal skills we are looking for are:
• Events and marketing experience with proven management skills and preferably a professional services background.
• Degree educated with native English written and spoken language skills.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade and influence.
• Creative with attention to detail and the ability to excel under pressure.
• Strong Excel and finance budgeting skills
To be the chosen candidate for this position you will need to be currently based in Dubai with events and marketing experience in a multinational company. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading multinational professional services firm.
You can apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or view our other vacancies on www.recruitme-uae.com. Follow us on twitter: @recruitme_uae or add us on Linkedin: RecruitME: Administration, Human Resource and Finance Recruitment in Dubai