The position includes the following tasks & responsibilities:
- Provide administration support to partners, managers and associates
- Creating and amending documents, managing correspondence and emails.
- Accurate audio dictation to tight deadlines using track changes and delta view.
- Opening new files on the system, preparation of client forms.
- Scheduling meetings, taking calls from clients, travel arrangements, billing and filing.
- Tracking timesheets, expenses and LPO’s.
- Telephone dictation, internet research and report preparation.
The qualifications and skills that we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years ‘ experience as a legal secretary in a law firm
- Proven ability and experience in preparing legal documentation.
- Experience working within a team, but equally comfortable working alone.
- Fast and accurate audio typing with outstanding attention to detail.
- Highly skilled in MS Office applications with a touch typing speed of over 60 WPM.
- Organised and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines.
To be the chosen candidate for this position you will need to be currently based in Dubai with at least 3 years experience in a multinational environment. Be professionally presented with a sound work ethic and approachable demeanour.
You can apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or view our other vacancies on www.recruitme-uae.com. Follow us on twitter: @recruitme_uae or add us on Linkedin: RecruitME: Administration, Human Resource and Finance Recruitment in Dubai