Emirati platform fosters CSR programs
Launchpad, an Emirati enterprise founded in 2014, has undertaken to foster and fund CSR (corporate social responsibility) initiatives in the UAE. The goal is to bring the public and private sector together to achieve sustainable economic and human development.
First of all, Launchpad seeks to establish a link between the government, universities and industries to develop better CSR programs. The platform also aims to create investment opportunities for the strategic development of human capital in the UAE. Its goals also include the promotion of science and technology, notably by consulting its industry partners. Last but not least, it seeks to help and empower UAE-based entrepreneurs.
Today, Launchpad is involved in five main initiatives:
– An educational program to raise awareness of online safety among students (Cyber C3).
– An initiative to raise awareness of children’s rights (Global Child Forum).
– A program to help Arabic women earn a home-based income by providing training and employment in translation services (Tarjama).
– An office paper recycling program (Greenbox).
– A program offering grants to students for mobile app development (APPrize).
If you are a CSR-conscious entrepreneur, Launchpad may just be the right partner for your projects.