Company: Alliance Française – www.af-aboudabi.net
Hours: Part time position
1. Conduct trainings in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) which is spread over four levels (A1 to B1 of the CEFR).
2. Respect the cutting levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and the methods and progressions defined by the education department of the French Alliance.
3. Make continuous assessments.
4. Evaluate the level of Arab candidates at the time of registration (Placement Test).
5. Ensure a personalized support for students.
6. Participate to seven educational meetings per year.
7. Ensure administrative tasks related to the management class students affected: control charts, attendance tracking, daily indication of course content, reading the circular, internal rules of safety and cleanliness …
Candidates with experience in teaching Arabic to foreigners will be given priority for those positions. The jury will consider primarily the educational level of applicants and their ability to adapt to diverse teaching situations.
All applicants must have a good level of English or French, written and spoken. They must be resident in the UAE.
To apply: send your Curriculum Vitae, a cover letter and your previous reference to Maxime FLANDIN firstname.lastname@example.org