STARTUP HABITS THAT WILL MAKE YOU MORE SUCCESSFUL

Share with your friends










Submit

Highly successful startup founder Shane Snow shares his secrets

Having spent most of his life around entrepreneurs, and having attempted to mimic their best moves in his own work as a business owner, then freelancer, and now startup founder, Shane Snow is convinced that the following habits will make you twice as successful, not to mention employable.

Being an effective communicator
If there’s one skill that will get you noticed and remembered, it’s being an effective communicator. Whether you’re giving a great speech, making a riveting presentation or writing a compellingly proposal, everything’s riding on you.

Getting rid of interruptions
Interruptions eat up a huge amount of the average person’s work time so you need to find ways to protect yourself from needless distractions. You can also block off time on your calendar for “productivity time.”

The 80/20 rule
A rule of thumb that states that 80% of outcomes can be attributed to 20% of the causes for a given event. If you want to quadruple your productivity, focus on the 20% first, and if you can, cut the other 80% that just makes you busy.

Don’t plan, just do
In a startup, every second counts so take on the spot action. That way the issue doesn’t have to take up future brain, or calendar, space.

 

Always ask why Rather than blaming others, or worst of all, accepting the explanation, ‘that’s just the way it is’, entrepreneurs ask ‘why’ over and over again until they get to the bottom of things.

 

Share with your friends










Submit

See also our famous "Hot Topic" :

ArtistsFranchise


Leave a Reply with Facebook

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The answer (required):
(You can refresh the page to have a new question.)